At Dyer & Butler Electrical, we have always taken responsibility to the environment very seriously. To this end, senior business managers down to site operators adhere to company environment policies at all times.
Furthermore, Dyer & Butler Electrical’s SHEQ & T Manager oversees all risk management on every project we undertake. A site-specific project management plan addresses all environmental issues, whether client, project or local community specific.
On-site, Dyer & Butler Electrical’s project managers work alongside customers, staff and suppliers to ensure that all work and waste management is carried out at no cost to the environment, the local community and the wildlife. This includes noise, air, light, vibration, water, water run-off and soil pollution.
All work undertaken by us is certified in accordance with ISO 14001.
Key features of Dyer & Butler Electrical’s commitment to the environment include:
- All timber is procured from sustainable and traceable sources.
- All our sites operate Site Waste Management Plans.
- Wherever possible Dyer & Butler Electrical trial the use of new technologies and solutions, such as the use of solar power.
- Noise, dust and vibration is monitored and minimised.
- Training for all site operatives to prevent pollution.
- Constant communication with businesses and other stakeholders.