Dyer & Butler Electrical constructs projects covering a wide range of building structures. Frequently acting as principle contractor has seen them deliver a number of multi skilled projects with a building bias both on and off airport. This has seen us develop a robust supply chain to support in the delivery of these works.
Dyer & Butler Electrical recognise and provide the required levels of Management when working within the safety critical areas irrespective of the discipline. Consequently Dyer & Butler Electrical has built a reputation for unquestionable quality for construction including building works in safety-critical areas.
Although mainly known for our work on key UK and international airports, we also conduct work with in the rail, authority and in the utility and commercial sectors.
Our highly skilled team of designers, project managers, site engineers, operatives and specialist contractors collectively deliver quality projects safely and successfully to a close on time and to budget.
Typical examples of our construction project include, but are not restricted to:
- Internal & External Design
- Building Reg. compliant with full certification
- Compilation of building fire plans and escape strategies
- Refurbishment of offices and facilities including ceilings, walls, partitions and flooring
- Installation of kitchen facilities and breakout areas
- Construction of buildings and extensions including
- Electricity Sub Stations
- Pumping stations
- Fuel Transfer facilities
- Building upgrades