Dyer & Butler Electrical’s reputation for excellence has been achieved by employing a highly skilled, experienced and qualified workforce. A comprehensive and well-planned approach ensures we are capable of delivering bespoke solutions in all areas and that we are able to serve clients not only locally, but on national and international levels too.
Our wealth of experience across many public and private sectors ensures that Dyer & Butler Electrical can deliver an outstanding and comprehensive range of services to industrial and commercial installations.
Dyer & Butler Electrical’s services include, amongst others:
- Switchboards – Re-life, Maintenance and Installation
- Power Essential Systems – Generators & UPS
- LV Power – Sub-main Systems
- Fibre Optic and Data cabling
- Street Lighting – Design, Maintenance and installation
- Car Park Lighting – Design, Maintenance and installation
- Energy Efficiency Studies
- Energy Metering Strategy
- LV Cabling – Fault finding and jointing
- Minor HVAC Installations
Why Dyer & Butler Electrical
The Dyer & Butler Group was founded in 1979 and, since then, the prime focus has been on delivering services safely and within the agreed budget, whether planned for or emergencies.
A highly skilled and dedicated directly employed workforce has helped achieve this goal, and meticulous attention to project and logistical planning has resulted in many satisfied customers and repeat business. These include building clients in the prison service, restaurant and office refurbishment trade, as well as blue chip clients employing us for maintenance and new project work.
Since its formation in 2012, Dyer & Butler Electrical has always been committed to safe project delivery, whether through framework or term contracts, and some of the benefits of working with our team of experts include:
- Highly experienced and safety-conscious mobile workforce
- Fully qualified to national standards
- Principal Contractor Status
- NICEIC-approved contractor