Any work carried out in the mechanical and electrical sector requires extensive knowledge and understanding of the industry to ensure it meets the high demands of a discerning client. Dyer & Butler Electrical has channelled a great deal of effort into assembling a highly trained workforce to meet these exacting requirements, on time and within budget.
Dyer & Butler Electrical operates predominantly in airports and is focused on delivering the best value-led and cost-effective solutions for aeronautical-based projects. As with other areas of our business, our prime aim is to ensure that safety and efficiency is at the forefront of what we do.
This is a time sensitive sector and the hazardous environment of an airport runway demands a fully trained and experienced team that can complete a project within budget and as quickly as possible. If, for example, the runway ground lighting is not functioning, as it should, immediate and competent action will be required. Dyer & Butler Electrical is able to offer this experience and know-how.
It is successful scenarios like these that have led to repeat business and year on year growth for the company.
Some of the services we provide include:
Full Design and Build Project Management Service
- Mechanical Services
- Environmental and Energy Studies
- Commercial and Retail refurbishments
- Asset Re-life and Replacement
- Fault-finding and Emergency Response
Why Dyer & Butler Electrical
Dyer & Butler Electrical has a world-renowned reputation for project work on safety critical sites. Our reputation has been forged on years of good communication and our ability to deliver complete solutions through our experienced and fully trained staff.
Dyer & Butler Electrical has a comprehensive understanding of the aeronautical environment and the problems this can encapsulate; security is a premium and operators are trained to work airside, as well as in the terminal and passenger areas.
Dyer & Butler Electrical places immense value in good communication and works hand in hand with other parties and airport to security to minimise the level of disruption some projects can entail. This ensures the day-to-day operation of an airport is in no way compromised.
Some of the benefits of working with Dyer & Butler include:
- Fully qualified, directly employed electrical and mechanical workforce
- A pool of successful Project Managers, P6 Planners and asset Managers all supported by a dedicated commercial team
- Complex Trained Operatives (Explosive Zones)
- Gatwick and Heathrow competent Electricians all with Electrical
- Safety Rules Mod2
- Confined Space Authorised Person and trained operatives
- Hot Works Nominated Representative
- Life Safety Systems Nominated Representative
- An enviable supply chain
- 100% CSCS compliant